MASTER OF ENGINEERING (M.ENG)
The UCI Samueli School of Engineering’s Master of Engineering program goes beyond technical training and prepares its graduates for employment in industry and equips students to maximize career opportunities as technical leaders.
In addition to advanced specialized technical training, the UCI M.Eng program focuses on engineering leadership and entrepreneurship, applicable hands-on learning, and team-oriented capstone projects. The program prepares students to become leaders, whether technical managers in large companies or entrepreneurs starting their own enterprises.
- The program is focused on preparing graduates for employment and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- This full time, 3 quarter program is recommended for early to mid-career professionals or new graduates wishing to expand their technical expertise and deepen industry knowledge.
- M.Eng curriculum is designed to develop technical managers with a greater understanding of their corporation.
- The M.Eng career center supports students though seminars, workshops, speakers, and individual appointments giving teaching skills to leverage their degree.
THE M.ENG DIFFERENCE
- This program features leadership training that sharpens students workplace skills and provides basic knowledge of product innovation, development, and launch.
- M.Eng students acquire integrative knowledge of systems, as well as hands-on knowledge and experience immediately applicable to industry.
- Professional skill assessment badges allow students to immediately show employers they have the specific skills they’re looking for!
- The Capstone Project provides an opportunity to address real-life problems with faculty and industry partners, while strengthening managing skills and team based leadership.
Samueli School of Engineering
Irvine, CA 92697
©Copyright 2023.All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Atipes.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.