Leica Microsystems: Microscopes and Imaging Systems
Leica Microsystems is one of many Life Sciences companies at Danaher Corporation
Every day, scientists around the world are tackling chronic diseases and infections at the cellular level to understand causes, identify treatments and test new drugs and vaccines.
The Life Sciences companies at Danaher Corporation (“Danaher”) make this leading-edge scientific research possible at clinical research facilities, academic institutions and government agencies. These capabilities extend beyond research with the world’s most advanced filtration, separation and purification technologies, which power the creation of biopharmaceuticals, microelectronics and more.
Personal Confocal Microscope Starting at $230K
Re-imagine your confocal imaging with Leica Microsystems STELLARIS Confocal Platform. Every STELLARIS Confocal has: Spectral detection, Photon Counting Detectors, and Confocal Super Resolution!
STELLARIS confocal microscopes offer the following modalities, including FLIM, STED, DIVE, DLS, and CRS. With the STELLARIS confocal platform, we have re-imagined confocal microscopy to get you closer to the truth.
Promotional Packages Starting at $230K Include: A full equipped confocal microscope with 3 Photon Counting Detectors, 3 VIS Laser Lines, 405 nm Laser, Motorized X-Y Stage, and Confocal LIGHTNING Super Resolution package – Request a Quote Today!*
Power to See More
The Power HyD detector family provides higher photon detection efficiency (PDE)* extremely low dark noise, and sensitive spectral detection from 410 to 850 nm.
- Enhanced image quality: STELLARIS provides an ideal combination of brightness, resolution and contrast.
- Complete spectral freedom: Our next-generation White Light Lasers which allow a perfect match to the fluorochrome allows you to simultaneously use up to 8 single excitation lines from 440 nm to 790 nm.
- Gentle Live Cell Imaging: Preserve your sample’s integrity through efficient signal acquisition at the lowest required levels of illumination
Potential to Discover More
STELLARIS unique TauSense technology allows you to extract an extra layer of information from every sample and increase the scientific impact of your research. TauSense is comprised of application-oriented imaging tools based on fluorescence lifetime that you can use to explore the function of molecules within the cellular context.
- TauContrast provides immediate access to functional information, such as metabolic status, pH, and ion concentration.
- TauGating improves the quality of your images by removing unwanted fluorescence contributions.
- TauSeparation helps you expand the combination of fluorescent signals in your experiment beyond the spectral options.
- TauInteraction provides straightforward detection and quantification of molecular interactions (e.g. protein-protein).
Productivity to Do More
Streamlined setup and acquisition: ImageCompass, the STELLARIS smart user interface, provides users with an easy and intuitive way to set up even the most complex experiments with just a few clicks.
- Simply fast: Superb image quality in real time and at full speed with the LIGHTNING super-resolution, Dynamic Signal Enhancement (DSE), and the powerful AI feature AiviaMotion.
- Intuitive user interface: ImageCompass guides you from the experiment setup through acquisition.
- Optimize your experiment: Tools like LAS X Navigator are seamlessly integrated for straightforward imaging.
Surgical Microscopy: Ophthalmology incl. OCT
** Offer is valid until September 29, 2023. Offer only available in the USA and Canada. Pricing stated in USD. Additional restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Promotion is subject to change at any time. Contact your local sales representative for exact pricing details
©Copyright 2023.All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Atipes.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.