PERFORMANCE NUTRITION SIMPLIFIED
Tired of guessing if you are eating or fueling with the right foods for your Ironman training? Want to optimize your health & performance? Looking for an Ironman meal plan? We simplify the complex world of performance nutrition so that you can focus on your triathlon training, work and life.
You’ll always know how to fuel before, during and after your training sessions guided by our coaches and app to perform your best.
A PERFORMANCE GAMECHANGER
Your custom performance nutrition plan is delivered to you through the Fuelin App. Easily access your nutrition plan anytime and anywhere. Take out the guesswork and know exactly how to fuel to perform your best in sports and life.
- A simple to follow traffic light system guides you on your nutrition before, during and after your training sessions.
- Practical fueling guidance on when, how much and what type of nutrition to consume for optimized performance and health.
- Discover recipes in the app and track your macro targets easily through our integration with MyFitnessPal and LoseIt.
- Get a custom daily nutrition plan with macro targets based on your goal, training plan, and individual biology.
- Receive personalized guidance on in-session fueling for your training sessions.
- Your daily fueling plan is customized based on your training sessions in either TrainingPeaks, Today’s Plan, or Final Surge.
- Gain insights to dial in your fueling and hydration for training and racing based on data captured in the app.
- Your nutrition plan is adjusted weekly based on your results and feedback to optimize your health and performance.
- Be race ready to perform your best by dialing in your fueling and hydration leading up to your race.
TOP PERFORMANCE NUTRITION COACHES IN TRIATHLON
Our performance nutrition coaches are hand selected for their extensive experience in working with professional athletes and elite sports teams around the world. What makes our coaches different is their unique ability to distill the complex science of nutrition combined into practical and easy to understand steps to assist their athletes in achieving breakthrough performances.
- Nutrition coach to professional triathletes and executives. 20+ years of experience in professional sports. Expert advisor to companies on nutrition product development and health optimization.
- Performance nutrition advisory board member at IRONMAN. Former head of performance nutrition for Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL), Team Oracle USA, and Professional Rugby.
- Post Grad Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition – ISSN |MSc, Sports and Exercise Medicine – Queen Mary University of London | Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) – University of Sydney
DR. ALAN MCCUBBIN
- Accredited Sports Dietitian and researcher with close to 20 years of experience working with endurance and ultra-endurance athletes.
- Coached Triathlon Australia’s high performance program for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics. Alan continues to work with these athletes preparing for Paris Olympics 2024 .
- PhD in Sports Nutrition – Monash University, Australia | Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Monash University, Australia) |Accredited Sports Dietitian (AccSD) – Australia | Co-founder of “The Long Munch” podcast | Fellow of Sports Dieticians Australia
- Coaching professional competitors, teams, recreational athletes and organizations on nutrition to reach health, high performance and wellness goals .
- Former NCAA Division 1 distance swimmer and water polo player, multiple podium finisher at the Olympic and 70.3 race distance and a USAT National Qualifier at the Olympic distance.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist – ISSN | Plant based Nutrition Certification | Masters of Science (Applied Exercise Science: Sports Nutrition) | Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) – University of California Santa Barbara
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR OWN NUTRITION AND FUELING PROGRAM ?
Take out the guesswork and gain confidence in your nutrition with the peace of mind that you are being guided by the top coaches in sports nutrition to unlock new levels of performance in sports, work and life.
Your program is personalised to you, grounded in science, practical and has been time tested with top athletes in the world.
“I’ve felt increased energy, better recovery and more consistency. Also, practicing my race nutrition in training has led to greater confidence in my plan and becomes more second nature so that I can make sure I hit it in a race.”
– Holly Lawrence (Pro Triathlete – IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion 2016)
Whether working with one of the Purple Patch Pros, time-starved executives, or passionate fitness enthusiasts, Scott brings a wealth of expertise to support and improve our athletes.
Scott is an educator, holds athletes to account and empowers them to make smart decisions on their journey. A wonderful asset for the whole Purple Patch team, across both gender and performance level, he sits in the thin air of the world’s very best nutrition experts.”
I was also blown away with my DEXA scan (find attached) from baseline to now. More muscle, less fat. I realise now you have to eat a massive amount of carbs in your key workouts leading up to your A race. Now I know.”
– Brett Amos (Age Group Triathlete)
©Copyright 2023.All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Atipes.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.