INTEGRATED LOGISTIC SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Regis Uganda and Regis Mozambique provide a comprehensive range of integrated logistic services safely and efficiently to the oil, gas, mining, construction, EPC / EPCM and general industries.
Our services include:
- Lifting services and crane mobilisation and management
- Supply base construction and services
- Supply base services management and operation
- Base facilities support for offshore exploration, drilling and production operations
- Remote base logistics services
- Planning and management of logistics support services for all projects
- Procurement and management services
- Warehousing and storage services
- Receiving and consolidation of goods and materials
- Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) including drill pipe, casing and tubing management, cleaning, handling and storage
- Comprehensive freight transport services including heavy lift and out-of-guage road transport
- Provision of management, labour, cranes, stevedoring and trained personnel to provide a seamless interface between road and sea transport services
- Marine Vessel charter and equipment hire
Regis Uganda Ltd was registered in 2017 to service various projects for the major players in the oil, and gas sector there, as well as to serve clients involved in the development and construction of infrastructure, roads and the crude oil pipeline through Uganda and Tanzania.
Regis Uganda allows us to deliver the same high level of integrated logistic services in the Great Lakes region as we currently provide in other parts of Africa. Regis has also established TvE Uganda Ltd to provide consulting engineering services in situ.
Regis Mozambique owns 55,000 m2 of land in Pemba ideally situated next door to TOTAL’s Pemba Base. Our tenant list includes international oil and gas service companies.
Regis’s warehouse, workshop and office facilities occupy 10,000 m2 and the balance is available for renting out to our oil, gas and mining clients’ individual specifications.
Our tenant list includes International Oil and Gas service companies.
The compound is fenced and illuminated with high mast lights to ensure a high level of security.
All Regis’ equipment is fully maintained in a modern workshop. Our warehouse provides secure storage for spares, small equipment and materials. A modern office block, designed for future expansion, is the centre of Regis’ operations for Mozambique.
The Regis Holdings group of companies provides logistics, equipment, procurement and recruitment services to a wide range of customers, including national and international oil, oilfield services, drilling, mining and EPC / EPCM companies as well as product and equipment manufacturers and other heavy industry-related contractors. We operate worldwide with a particular emphasis on Africa with its exciting, immense growth prospects.
We have a highly experienced team of supply-chain professionals equipped with all the skills required to serve our clients across our areas of operations. Our founding principles of trust, reliability and performance make us an invaluable partner for all our customers.
Regis Head Office | Mauritius
Tel: +(230) 483 4700
©Copyright 2023.All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer : This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Atipes.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
Avoid scams: Signs of fraud: wire transfer, money orders, cashier checks, payment via gift cards, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Be safe by dealing locally.